Massage Therapy for Chronic Pain
A Deep Tissue, Muscular, Lymphatic or Visceral (internal organ) Massage will bring relief from chronic pain as well as assist in rehabilitation after injury or surgery by realigning muscles to their organized state.
Muscles contract around any painful site to protect the area. If pain is resolved quickly, muscles relax. If pain persists, muscles can become habitually tight. Sometimes tight muscles press on nerves, causing tingling, numbness, or more pain. Massage therapy helps by stretching tight muscles and by stimulating the nervous system to relax muscle tension.
The American Massage Therapy Association noted that 47% of the people polled in a consumer survey used massage therapy to relieve and manage their pain, and 91% said massage therapy was effective in reducing pain.
- Massage Therapy for Pain Relief Benefits:
- Relieves stress and promotes an overall feeling of relaxation, helping you breathe and move more easily
- Alleviates pain and tension, and helps you manage pain better
- Promotes speedy recovery from injuries (work, trauma, accident or sports-related)
- Increases mobility and provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion
- Improves circulation
- Improves and strengthens immune system
- Reduces anxiety and promotes an overall feeling of well-being
- Increases body awareness
- 60 Minutes - $65.00
- 80 Minutes - $85.00
Call (970) 482-4760 or Email Us today. Get on your way to feeling better with Massage Therapy for Chronic Pain.