The Rossiter System
Rossiter System is an alternative massage technique to prevent and relieve pain naturally. Rossiter Stretching techniques are a very effective way to prevent and relieve stiffness, tightness, limited mobility and pain from head to toe.
The Rossiter System is a fast, safe, effective method of bodywork that evolved from Rolfing to help you loosen tight, painful areas of muscles and joints so you can be comfortable in your body. It's the Ultimate Deep Tissue work.
Rossiter System Workouts are focused two person stretches. By appling controlled weight to specific areas and talking you through precise movements provide fast, effective change. Each session is designed to address one specific area of pain, tightness or discomfort. For example: neck and shoulders, back and hips, arms, wrist, hands, knees, calves, feet.
- Rossiter Stretching is effective for:
- Chronic neck pain and shoulder pain
- Symptoms of a pinched nerve including golf and tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, and other areas where tingling and numbness occur
- Low back pain, sciatica
- Tight hamstrings and IT Band
- Painful, achy, crunchy knees caused by arthritis
- Foot pain from heel spurs and plantar fasciitis
- Tight hips with that deep pain
- Please visit Stepoutofpain.com for more information about The Rossiter System.
- 20 Minutes - $40.00
Call (970) 482-4760 or Email Us today to book your Rossiter System Session.