Acupuncture is probably the best known, most common, and most accepted Chinese natural treatment to help your face and body turn back the hands of time.
Acupressure uses the same principles as acupuncture, replacing the familiar needles with pressure from the fingers or hands. Acupressure can be used to correct the internal imbalances that create the face's wrinkles, sagging, discoloration, dark circles, or "bags" under the eyes.
By stimulating the acupressure points the facial muscles relax and lipid production increases aiding skin respiration. The benefits of incorporating acupressure include: improving overall health, assisting in the reduction of premature lines and wrinkles and maintaining a youthful, clear complexion. Acupressures power for facial rejuvenation manifests in different ways.
The Atrium also provides a take home acupressure workout for the client to in order to keep firming up and smoothing out wrinkles in the face.
- How Does Acupressure Work?
- It helps the body regulate the free flow of Qi and blood to facilitate nutrient absorption.
- It encourages lymph drainage and enhances the skin's ability to "breathe."
- It stimulates the skins own ability for collagen production, softening the skin and smoothing wrinkles, and promotes normal secretion from the sweat and oil glands.
- It regulates and stimulates internal organ system function and promotes muscle contraction.
- $35.00 for 30 minute Session
Call (970) 482-4760 or Email Us today to book your facial acupressure appointment. We look forward to helping you Regain and Maintain your Health.